Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

End Of Term

Beau

I finish on July 14th have booked an entertainer for the children's end of term party £85 for 45 minutes!!! :oxD I'm in the wrong job :( he does sound good though! and i'm sure the children will love him :)

We break up on July 30Th :o

Awww poor you! I thought I was hard done to last year when we finished o nthe 26th! This year we finish on the 16th, but I'm away on the last day to go to a wedding. We get 7 weeks off this summer!!

Guest torypops

The children finish on July 15th but we have a training day on our last day July 16th. Usually I dread training days....just in case it turns out to be sitting in a large group and doing role play!!! However July 16th will be class based for us and the last two hours are a whole school gathering with drinks and a buffet that everyone must attend. We have just had our inspection so this is the head's way of celebrating and thanking staff. Isn't that just a great way to finish off the school year :D

All we need now is six weeks worth of beautiful sunny weather :o

Lucky you Beau! :o

We break up on the 16th July and I don't have my own class again until after Easter next year. huh? I hear you say - I'm a TA for two terms and I teach the summer intake Reception for a term.

Enjoy the break

mousebat

Hi

We break up on July 21st, so a little over 2 weeks left for me :D

Geraldine, if you don't break up until the 30th July, when do you go back? :o

Sue R, 6 weeks of holiday club !!! now I know you are, let's think how did you put it, 'mad as a box of frogs' xD:(:(

Happy summer hols everyone, but you will all log on occassionally over the summer won't you ? :(

Sue