Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Any New News

Hi everyone. Is there really anyone out there or what. I subscribed to this site at least a month ago, and have visited it most days since then. I look at the letters/questions ever time and the dates on them change... making out that they have just been posted. but they are the same letters. Can anyone tell me how I get to talk to anyone in the chat forums. I am missing something somewhere along the line. I don't get it. I coughed up my 20 quid beliveing that this forum was going to lead me to people I might share ideas with. Please tell me if you are out there. Regards Debbie.

hi Debbie

sorry you feel that you have a problem. I have to admit that Im not quite sure what you mean. You can keep track of the different conversations each day by using "view new posts" at the top of each page or from "active topics" on the bottom of the forum index page.

Hope that helps.

Hi Debbie

I have found the forum brilliant for sharing ideas and getting advice since I joined over a year ago. With the live chat rooms it usually works best if you post a message saying when you will be in chat and asking if anyone would like to meet up for a chat eg I will be in chat tonight at approx 9.45 if anyone fancys a chat then anyone who is logged on and wants to can join you for a chat. I would have personally paid three times the amount to subscribe to the site as it has more than paid for it's self in advice and resources and hopefully when you get used to using the site you will feel the same.

Hi Debbie,

The forum can be a little confusing if you have not used one before but there is certainly lots of people around, posting new queries and adding replies. The NVQ part of the forum has not been as active recently - I think many members are choosing to go down the degree route rather than an NVQ4. However, as you can see to the replies to one of you previous posts in this thread there are others around. xD A couple of the threads you replied in were quite old and the original posters have probably moved on to other things now.

Have you looked at the threads in other parts of the forum too? There is a constant stream of ideas and advice being posted and you may find these to be of interest and use to you too.

Somewhere I have some very good guidance written by Steve on how to use the forum. I'll try to find it for you and post it here. :o

I coughed up my 20 quid beliveing that this forum was going to lead me to people I might share ideas with. Please tell me if you are out there. Regards Debbie.

This site is really a great tool for everyone to share ideas, feelings, resources, news etc. I'm sure you will find something to comment on soon.

Your post tells us you have ideas you wish to share, why not start and add a post with your ideas?

Yes we are out there & there is lots of us so please don't be disappointed!!

No dont be disappointed xD Since I joined this group I havel earnt so much just from reading others posts!!

I am doing my level 4 nvq at the mo Im nearly finished with 402. Im finding it pretty challanging prob because I have 101 other things going on in my life at the mo :o

I think also that each assessor is different with different expectations!

How far into it are you? and how are you finding it? :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)