Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

In The Post!

Well the deed is done, my external assignment for my DPP is in the post. :o

I'm not totally happy with it but it needed sending. I just need to wait until the end of August to get my mark, in the mean-time I need to complete the last unit. It is an option one and I originally chose 'working in a parent run setting' but i am thinking of changing it to the 'SEN' unit.

I'm thinking that the SEN unit will be more useful, what are peoples thoughts?

xD

Sal

Guest Wolfie

Well done Sal - it's in the post, no point in stressing about it anymore! As for which unit to take, I'm sure that you would find the SEN one very interesting as well as useful.

Hi - well done for getting it in the post - I did the SEN option and it was really good, as I am now the SENCO it has been a real benefit - you may well change settings in the future and it may not be parent run, so the SEN option may be of more benefit.

Good luck with it.

Dot :o

I did the SEN as my optional unit for the DPP- probably the best choice for future job prospects and an interesting unit to study. Well done on completing your other assignment, from my own experience I was never completely happy with any of my assignments but I got to a point where I just wanted it out of the way and to move onto the next one.

Sally

Well done Sally - its in the post so you can forget all about it til the results come back :o

We didn't get a choice on our DPP - we all did the SEN option. As for how much you'll learn, it depends on where you are at the moment with your knowledge of inclusion. It should give you a very thorough grounding though - I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

Maz

Well done Sally!!

We didn't get a choice on our DPP - we all did the SEN option.

Maz, we didn't get a choice either :o We all had to do the baby option. Two of the girls we were with worked in day nursery.

Hi Sal,

Well done! You never want to hand them in but it does feel good when you do! Interesting reading the other posts as we were told that to do the SEN option you had to have an SEN child in your setting. (we didn't at the time.) Might be worth checking but good luck on whatever you choose!

Rachel

Guest MaryEMac

Well done Sal. I chose the SEN option and I found it very interesting, and it was the only assignment that I really enjoyed doing.

Mary