Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Searching For Something..

pickle

I'm looking for rhymes that can be used alongside writing numbers to aid formation.

I know I have seen it somewhere before but can't see for looking!

Are there any special tips - when I search forum posts I rarely turn up with anything remotely connected..

Expert advice greatly appreciated!

Hi pickle -

If you were looking for something on the FSF, I've found a number of possible contenders here.

If it helps, for your info all I did was search on the phrase "number rhyme". If you know a number of words that were included together in a post, that's how to search - just put the phrase inside double quotation marks. If you know two unusual words that were in the post but not necessarily together, do it like this: +number +rhyme. You'll get a lot more results like that however.

Hope it helps! :o

Thanks both

Still not found quite what I wanted yet but know I have definitely read it on here

I have a feeling either Marion or Peggy might've posted something on this before - will keep looking

Thanks again

Use it all the time and the children really love it, they generally beat me to the end of the ditty and it has really improved all my keyworker group!

Thanks Steve...

Using your info ---- Just found it

Found it here..

"Number Rhymes To Help Children Learn Formation"

Thanks folks xD

Well I used your text to do a search and 1st got error, then got no search results, I was curious to know if it was me or Marion :o , I think it was most likely Marion.

Can you put a link into the related post, thanks.

Peggy