Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Printing As We Speak!

I have finally finished my dissertation,, printing it now and then taking it to get it bound!!

So relieved,,, and I finished another assigment this morning!!

Only another 2 more to go!

Think a few glasses of wine are called for tonight! :oxD:(

wow well done, i bet that is a huge weight off your shoulders. im still so blurry with mine, hopefully when i meet with my tutor in a week or so she'l snap me into shape! the topic does sound really interesting though, thanks for your advice on books, a great help xx hope all goes well x

Well done on finishing and in time to relax and have some 'cheer' to wind down with. :(

I remember mine, had a 2 week extension then was typing for 36 hrs solid (no sleep) then even had daughter writing out the bibliography (in neat) as I drove to college, handed in 10 mins before deadline. :o They don't call me Miss crisis / time manager for nothing you know. :( I couldn't believe I passed having only spent 3 days writing it all up (9,000 words).

You must feel much better than I did, and I felt great once mine was finished. xD

Good luck with the rest of your studies.

Peggy

My excuses for a glass of wine are usually slightly thin - I certainly think you deserve yours. I think I'd better have one too so you don't feel like you're drinking on your own .......................... xD:o