Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Somerset Pilot Assessment Record

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

During the last week or so, someone posted a link to a new assessment record for the EYFS that Somerset are piloting - I ran it off and have given it to someone today, thinking I could just run it off again but I can't find it - does anyone know where it is??

Didn't explicitly say it had copyright Susan, but it was clearly marked with Somerset County Council logos, etc.

So it was removed until we had a response from cupcake who, I think, originally posted it.

Sorry about that, but we need to be sure that things are not copyrighted before we make them available here. If we get assurance or someone from Somerset to check with, we can put it back. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can anyone help?

I am trying to track down this Somerset document for assessment as we want to buy one but I can't find the details even when I go into Somerset LA. I am getting lost and my husband thinks I should have something better to do with my Friday night than trawl the internet looking!

:o

Hi I'm from Somerset !

Not sure if I'm talking about the same assessment record booklet, but we use the EYFS, A childs personal pathway, Observation for learning and development record. We had to send off for a pack containing a CD-rom and colour booklet. We then printed the booklets off the CD-rom, didn't say anything about copyright, but prehaps its only for county use.

I'm from Somerset as well, we all have to pay for the pathways. Perhaps you could ring up the council offices and see if they would sell them to you too.

Hi, thanks for your help on the Somerset document. Can you tell me is it useful? Is it manageable? How much does it cost? and can I be cheeky, as the link for Somerset Early Years keeps crashing, and ask for a phone number for the relevant Early Years ordering number? I am currently trying to create a comprehensive assessment system for my LA from 0-5 and would love to see something already established to perhaps trial and then use as a base for our own.

:oxD:(

Cost is £5 for hard copy £5 for disc.

I'll have a look for the number when I go back to work next week.

Thank you Shellye35 £5.00 sounds very reasonable and the phone number next week would be great.

xD:o:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)