Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I've Had A Great Week...

Monday - some of my staff gave me a plant to say thank-you for my energy and enthusiasm;

Tuesday - a staff member offered to lend me her car, and my engine blew up 2 weeks ago, and she hasn't passed her test yet (I gratefully accepted - feeling quite overwhelmed);

Wednesday - a staff member and her partner gave me a box of chocolates, for allowing the staff member to finish work early to attend an appotinment;

Today - I was at a meeting today outside of nursery, and when I phoned in to touch base at the end of the day, my deputy said that a parent had bought a bunch of flowers in for me to thank me for supporting them through a family issue.

WOW!!!!!! I am feeling very lucky!!!!!

Friday - who knows what Friday will bring!? As long as the children and staff are all happy then I can ask for nothing more :o

Ooh Shelley - what a lovely week!

You should write this down and pin it up somewhere so that when you're having a bad day, you can remember the good times and feel appreciated!

You're obviously doing something right - well done you!

Maz

A little thanks goes a long way doesn't it? So glad that your staff recognise all your hard work and effort. Have a great Friday. :o

Sally

Lovely news Shelley, compared to where you were a while ago-all seems a distant memory, now you are being appreciated. Good to hear, you deserve it. :oxD:(:(