Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

F.a.o. Steve - Intro To Policy Article

Hi Steve,

Just browsing through 'Nursery Policies and Procedures' looking for some inspiration for an introduction to part of my current Dpp unit. You had mentioned on 14 April 2003 that information could be accessed by pressing the hyper-link 'here'. I tried, but nothing came up. Although I manged to access the policy examples and also Jan's policies. Any suggestions? I would like to read it if possible.

Thanks

Tracy

Hi Tracy -

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Some of the old links are broken now the new site has come into being. I'm working my way round the old topics but it takes a while! :)

I'll have a look over the next couple of days and let you know.

Steve. :)

Hi Tracy -

Just to let you know the policies article is available again now, you can get to it by clicking here.

I'll be linking in to the policy examples discussed in the article over the next few days, although I think you've already managed to find (versions of) them.

Hope it helps! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)