Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continous Provision

hi guys,

I am about to start looking at the continous provision to tie into to the eyfs. Has any one made a start in this. I think its going to be a long job. Woould any one be able to send me examples of these for eyfs.

As soon as i am done i will post these.

thank you dizzy

hi guys,

I am about to start looking at the continous provision to tie into to the eyfs. Has any one made a start in this. I think its going to be a long job. Woould any one be able to send me examples of these for eyfs.

As soon as i am done i will post these.

thank you dizzy

Hi everyone, just a general note to say that it's worth searching the TES resource bank under eyfs, some people have been working really hard to put together a lot of very useful documentation - practical too! There is a good resource which shows how to tie in continuous provision with eyfs principles.

Thankyou jennim i will have a look. sounds like what i was looking for. I have been on the training but they only give you one example so i thought i might be able to save a little time by asking around. lol

dizzy

Have you been on the EYFS training in Essex Dizzy daisy? Have you seen example from there? Can't up load it as it is in word and I don't have it.

As you dont have word have you looked at Open Office

which is a free download of word processing and other software in which you can open word documents nad save them so they can be opened in word. I use it all the time now, works the same as Word but is free.

Inge

Apologies for the hijack .. back to continuous provision.. ours is staying same as before

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)