Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

April 1st!

Fab!

Have sent it on to my chums...

Have had a bit of a media blackout today - missed any or all April Fools (unless you could Harriet Harman being grilled by John Humphreys about her stab vest on the radio!) :o

maz

Guest MaryEMac

My daughter works in a mortgage brokers, so I told her to look at it. She thought it was brilliant as did the brokers.

Did anyone see LKtoday this morning? They had a woman on who supposedly lost 9 stone in 6 weeks by rubbing cream on the back of her legs and covering it with special socks. these socks had silver thread in them to speed up the reaction of whatever was in the cream(I've forgotten what it was called). She also was able to eat whatever she wanted,- if only. I just wonder how many people will believe it?

Mary

Congratulations SazzJ on passing your driving test. Bit cruel of the examiner to play an April Fool on you though. I hope you collapsed in tears and made them feel suitably guilty!

Sally

I was had too

I had my driving test today. Was told i had failed, only to be told 5mins later that it was april fools i had passed

Congratulations on passing your test!!

I think I would need some of that special cream and socks if I moved into the house!! There wouldn't be much left!!

I was watchiung that mary xD

I was enjoying a cuppa in bed thinking about getting up and about the day ahead. well I fell for it im afraid i had me dressing gown on and down the stairs switched the computer on and went into the kitchen to make a fresh brew when it dawned on me!!!!! :o:( my only excuse is i didnt hear them say 6 weeks i thought it was 6 months but I was sold hook line and sinker!!!

Edited by Andreamay