Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Malleable Play

Hi all wondered if anyone has ideas for malleable play besides play dough my mind is a blank!

If you do a forum search there are loads of suggestions on here in previous discussions - so many your head will spin!

Maz

Has anyone tried floam would like to try it but not sure if suitable for the 2yr olds

Edited by Guest

My girls have floam and to be honest it is pretty unexciting - I much prefer playdough! I think it says its only suitable for over 3's on the packaging too. We have used plasticine as a change from the usual but it can be quite difficult for younger children to manipulate. As Maz says, a forum search will bring up many ideas. :o

Thanks for tips found a great idea called sand mousse that i hadnt heard of before when i did a forum search so will give that a try think i'll give the floam a miss though. The book sounds interesting wolfie will see if i can get my hands on one thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)