Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq3 Ccld Summative Assessments!

kristina

Hi, I'm new to the forum (recommended by my assessor!!) and I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I am trying to complete my NVQ3 in 10 months rather than eighteen and although I have completed my Child Observations I need to do a Summative on them. Can't find any examples or much info on this and not sure where to start. Really hoping someone may have a suggestion. Thanks

Guest Wolfie

Hi Kristina - I can't help I'm afraid but wanted to welcome you to the forum and reassure you that you've come to the right place for help! Someone who knows more than me will be along in no time...... :o

Hi Kristina and welcome to the forum. I've moved your topic to the NVQ section so hopefully more responses soon.

Have you tried the resources section ( select from panel on left) the NVQ3 guidance. Also have a look in the articles section (above resources) scroll through the pages and there is an indepth article on observations.

Good luck with your 'fast track'.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)