Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Excellence

hiya

just had to share this with you all

me and my colloeague went to early years excellence in huddersfiled and its amazing to say the least. they sell fab resorces in all areas, have a room set op for 0-5's which again is fab and i spent over 2 grand there with wonderful resources - they even have laminated sheets to tell staff how to implement these wonderful resources.

has anybody else been??

ps they do fab food aswell

Hi Saki -

The early excellence centre in Huddersfield is mentioned regularly here - I think the earliest mention we had of it was in 2004! :o

Glad to hear it's still living up to its reputation.

Hi I am glad you enjoyed your visit. I would love to go there for a proper look around. I have a pirate theme box that was created for Year 1, my children love it. :o

Going on 4th April. So excited now I have read your post xD Do you get to bring the laminated sheets home? The old grey matter is not what it was :o

Guest Wolfie

You can buy some of the laminated sheets to take home but be warned that they are very expensive! Enjoy your day - I can guarantee that you will! :o

yes i was lucky to buy 19 of the 25 laminated sheets they do - they did not have the other 6 - they are just under £10 each - expensive but well worth it

will go back later in the year with each unit staff so they themselves can see and learn/good practice etc themselves

each unit in our setting is given a budget in April for the year and i told them i would take them to early excellence if they want to - they saidf yes

originally i !asked our deputy if we could go together as a whole on a training day but the answer was no - i did argue though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)