Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whalley And The Pen Green Team

pickle

Just wondered if any fab person out there can bail me out?

I am hoping someone has this book ""Involving Parents in their Children's Learning" 2nd edition

I am trying to find the chapter title and number written by Tait

I have indirectly used a quote and so don't have the page number and of course, the book has gone back to the library!

Fingers crossed for some help :o

hi pickle. Iv just checked and if you go to amazon.co.uk, and type in the title of that book you can search inside it, then you can look at the chapters etc again. Don't know how to link it for you though!!

Hope this helps.

hi pickle. Iv just checked and if you go to amazon.co.uk, and type in the title of that book you can search inside it, then you can look at the chapters etc again. Don't know how to link it for you though!!

Hope this helps.

You can do the same with Google books too - but I have it (not second edition though - when was that published?). Colette Tait wrote chapter 3 - Getting to know the families...

If there's anything else I can help with, please feel free to ask. The book won't make its way back to the shelf for a few days so if you'd like me to look anything up in particular...

Maz

Thanks both :o

Lucie - I did try google books but it doesn't show the 2007 edition and they don't put the authors on the contents chapter details. (how inconvenient xD )

Maz - you often seem to bail me out !!

not sure about this time though - will PM you to see if I can bother you for some more info

How cheeky am I?

How cheeky am I?

Not at all cheeky - we've all been there, pickle!

Hope my pm helps.

Love this book - I bought mine at Pen Green and got Margy Whalley to sign it for me. Lovely lovely lady.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)