Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rain Rain Go Away!

beth1

I have been looking at local paper websites, apparenty West Yorkshire could be in the eye of the deep low on Monday with gusts upto 60mph, fingers crossed. :o If the eye moves 50 miles north it will have 80mph winds. Some snow is possible over higher grounds too. I hope everyone keeps safe in the storm :rolleyes: , especially those who are near the coast as they think it may flood in some areas. xD

This is not good news as I need to attend interviews tomorow! :wacko: Typical British weather: last Monday I got stuck on ice/snow, this Monday looks like stormy weather, ummm wonders what weather is for next Monday sunny? :(

BUT the best may get to come they are predicting SNOW, yes snow for Easter! :(xD

As the weather system gone bananas for a second year running? :(

Beth

I'm on a forest school course tomorrow, so outside all day......................wish me luck! :(xD:o

Remember the old adage about there not being unsuitable weather, just unsuitable clothing and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day :(

Maz

I'm leaving my F2 class for a week to go with the year 6s on their residential...to France. Got my fingers crossed we make it in one piece and don't spend the whole day sitting in the coach in Dover waiting for the winds to die down.

Hope everyone else is lucky too... :o

Where I live this morning is not as bad as I think it should be. Although I am in a sheltered area at the moment, I think more exposed areas may be windier.

Well just watching the weather forecast, looks like this morning most of the UK is going to be battered by the winds.

Keep safe everyone.

Beth