Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage Moderation

Hi all I am going to my first foundation stage moderation next week and I hope I almost I have almost everything ready, nearly completed the sheets but I am surprised that they don't want more information. Photographs, some work from their books and the eprofile on my labtop....... am I going in the right direction. Thanks again for all your help. Ger

we had ours this am it went really well :o .

the moderator was soo friendly and down to earth.

we had forms to fill in on the three children we had chosen. well just to circle the e-profile points we had given and then when she arrived she went through all the evidence we have on these children eg literacy books , portfolio, photos and observations.

glad its over as the worry is worse than the moderation.

really impressed with the moderator though. xD

Had moderation last week and like you had got evidence in terms of photos,work samples and e-profile. Moderator commented on how evidence was matched to profile points and the detailed comments on the e-profile. She also observed children engaged in activities relating to literacy and creativity.She made me feel so at ease and was so positive. As Marys says the anxiety was worse than the event. You sound as though you are very organised and doing all the right things. Good luck.luluj

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)