Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What A Weekend And It's Only Saturday!

It's all been a bit frantic since yesterday morning. I had to leave work to collect my son from school as he hurt his foot during PE. After a visit to A&E it turns out that he has fractured one of the bones in his foot and is now hobbling about in a lovely bright blue cast aided by a pair of crutches. Today I took my other son out with his friend bowling on a previously arranged birthday treat during which my son dropped one of the bowling balls on his finger and badly bruised (but thankfully did not break) one of his fingers. I then returned to my car to find that someone had reversed into it and smashed one of the rear brake lights.

Ever get the feeling that there are some days when you would be better off just staying in bed? It's one of those 'got to laugh or you'd cry' moments.

Still I've got Mother's Day to look forward to tomorrow.

Sally

Guest Wolfie

Oooh dear, poor you! Still if you believe in the saying "Everything comes in threes" then at least you've had you lot! Have a good day today! :o

Wolfie beat me to it with the everything comes in threes proverb. xD

Hope your sons feel better soon and today is calm and restful with only positive incidents for you. :o

Peggy

So far so good. Eldest son has gone to work after lavishing me with a disgustingly large box of thorntons chocs and a bottle of champagne. My younger ones have made some lovely cards and gifts at school which always bring a tear to my eye. The last two days seem a dim and distant memory - apart from my 10 year old hobbling around in his cast. Even he is quite happy as he has discovered he has the same injury as David Beckham and Michael Owen have had in the past!

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Sally