Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

About Time

:o Hi cant help it but just want to shout it from the roof. ITS ABOUT TIME. 13 months i've been registered and as of now i am officially full yes i have no places left. i only had 2 places how hard could it have been? VERY. In the last 2 weeks i've had a flurry of interest and was able to pick and choose and again to night i've had to turn a parent away. I'm a single mom with 3 girls and virtually no income needing to go to work full time but never knowing if this was the day everything would fall into place so couldn't risk having to turn down a parent because i was at work catch 22 i think the phrase is. so for 12 months we all had to tighten our belts even tighter than normal and take each day as it came. god some weeks they was that tight we couldnt breath. i guess what i'm trying to say is a big big thank you to my daughters for going without and putting up with all my self pity as to why no one wanted me. I love ya to bits and will make up for it big time now.

I am so very pleased for you. It sounds as though you have had a very tough time.I feel that you must have a very strong 'family team' to have come through this experience. I do so hope things will now go from strength to strengh for you. You most surely deserve that promise of a rainbow after so much rain. luluj

thanks for your comments they mean a lot I've nearly jacked it in a few times but like i said kept hopeing this was the day it would all change got very down hearted when all the childminders round me could fill places and i couldnt. noticed a lot of parents didnt want to know because i hadn't been graded but because i didnt have any one on my books i couldn't be graded swings and round abouts. but its done, now i've got my ofsted to look forward to :o watch this space lol

thank you

I had EVERY faith you'd get there eventually!!!!

Good things come to those who wait - hope you and the girls are enjoying the up-side of childminding soon!!!

Nona :o