Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Had Some Lovley News

beth1

My cousin has just had a baby girl in the last few mins. Not sure of weight or name yet, not that I am bothered as I most likely will not meet the lo at all. Hey nice mother's days present though. My other cousin has 3 years old daugher and I rarely see them.

Will post as soon as I get more details.

Beth

My cousin has just had a baby girl in the last few mins. Not sure of weight or name yet, not that I am bothered as I most likely will not meet the lo at all. Hey nice mother's days present though. My other cousin has 3 years old daugher and I rarely see them.

Will post as soon as I get more details.

Beth

[/quote

congratulations to your cousin and you for the new addition to your family.

My sister in law told me yesterday she is expecting with her third chid yesterday prehaps there is somthing in the air

Oh how nice Beth know what it is like do not see much of my cousins think it is quite happy with people working etc

doesn't bother me anymore, we see each other occassionaly for mariages, cristenings and other speical family ocassions. I don't really get on with them, when we was little them lot (as I call them) always went to grans but I didn't.

On dad side of the family theres 13 months between my elsdest cousin and me so causes loads of tention between us, we always used to argue all the time. Me and the cousin who as just had the baby is about 2 1/2 years and 4 years older than the youngest. I do have older cousins on mum side but I don't see them much with having such a big age gap of around 13 to 25 years older. The twins are literally 13 years 1 day older than me! Most other are in their 40's and 50's.

I think I will see my cousin and uncle on dads side at the cristening and possibely grandma's 90th if she lives until November 08! :o I see my anties and grandma at least once a week though. I must have a strange family set up but somehow it works!

Beth

Edited by beth1

It is a shame that these days families drift apart but it happens all over - we all lead such busy lives. I am seeing my cousin, who was my chief bridesmaid, this summer. We haven't seen each other for about thirty years although send cards and now emails. Really excited about it!

Families! I am one of 14 and only see a few of my siblings regualary - we all have our own families and keep mutliplying it get diffcult. Last time I saw most ofthem was atmy brothers funeral three years ago which is such a shame. They dont even see my Mum regualrly and shes 94 bless her!

smiles