Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bubble Printing

does anyone know the best quantities of paint/bubble mixture/water for bubble printing. I want to do some with my children tomorrow but when I practised after school it was very runny and didn't really work. Is there a magic quanity or ratio?

Hi Bethie

I don't use quantities or ratios-just guess work really. I always use ready mixed paint as, I find, this works better than mixing powder paint. I also find it depends on the quality of the washing up liquid. Sometimes you have to use a fair amount to get the bubbles to blow well.

Linda

ready mix paint and bubble bath works really well... more bubbles than washing up liquid and a wide tange of lovely smells too! we just buy the cheapest one we can. again no real quantities just trial and error,

have used powder paint before just mixed the powder with the bubbles and a tiny amount of water, doesnt need much to make it work.

inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)