Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weaning Recipe Cards

mundia

H there. Has anyone got any really simple weaning recipe cards, preferably which include pictures for our non reading parents.

I have searched around but was looking more for recipes that can go onto individual cards rather than 'lists' of recipes, and I was hoping not to have to make my own.

Tried to google some pictures, but no luck. However, I came across what looks like a good section on weaning in the Food Standards site.

HERE

Hope it helps.

Peggy

Just interested to know Mundia...is this project part of your CCT role? This is the thing I love about the job, getting to develop my knowledge and skills in all sorts of ways and working with all the other professionals at the Centre! :o

have you looked at any Annabelle Karmel books? They are in most bookshops and have good ideas/ recipes for all the different stages- most have pictures also.

Some of them are a bit way out, but they are all nutritionally ideal as she is nutritionist herself.

thanks. I as being very lazy really as I don't have time to sor them out myself just now. Id thought maybe a recipe card set of A5 size say with symbols alongside words, a bit like you might make for children's recipes

Wolfie, yes it is for the CC, another one of my current projects, to be honest I'm not at all fired up by it as I think I have more important things I should be doing, and I've rather left it til the last minute... typical eh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)