Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Excellence Centre

Marion

I'm there on Thursday for a course run by Pascal and Bertram all about engaging the most excluded families...looking forward to it despite the early start and long drive! :o

Isn't it strange to think that one day we could all be there for a course and not know each other :(

I think next time I'm there I'll wear a badge "I member of THE forum" and see if anyone says hello xD

Becareful in the morning Marion! :o The frost has been so heavy you would have thought it had snowed but boy was it beautiful walking round the local reservoir this morning

Edited by Guest

I've not been in there for years, since I was an NQT. Never done a course there though. My 6th form college is just down the road from there. I'm over in Huddersfield tomorrow but at the other side visiting friends and my parents.

Keep your eyes open for their free twilights. I usually go on a day off as it is quite stressful going on a school day as we have to get through Sheffield then bomb up the M1 and then decide whether to go through Huddersfield at rush hour or go on the M62, all the time worrying that you are going to get there late. Always worth going though even on day off.

Nichola I would have waved if I'd known :o

Biccy it took a little longer going because of the icy roads but I got there and back safe and sound. I do often wonder if people at courses may be other forum members...perhaps we should get t shirts

I would love to go but I don't work all that often and there expensive. I am thinking of going to one of those sat courses, I wasn't aware of any twilight courses. I may go up and visit the shop though as I live nearby later on this week.

Beth