Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq 4 Ccld

Lucy P

I started the level 4 in November and was wondering if anyone else was undertaking it.

I am really enjoying it and didn't realise that i would learn so much, but am finding some parts quite difficult.

I have completed unit 401 and am currently working on unit 402, 403 and 333 ( i am a bit of a butterfly and flit from from unit to unit to keep my interest!)

It would be great to be in touch with anyone else doing it to support each other and generally bounce ideas.

Hope to hear from people soon.

• 1 month later...

hiya lucy

i've just started my level 4 but a to be honest dont know where to start how long have you been wording your knowledge questions

thanks in advance

ashley x

Hi Ashley xD

I have handed in unit 401, although as my assessor is on sick leave it has yet to be marked, but i wrote about half a page (typed) for each knowledge evidence question.

I'm now working on units 402 and 403 and have typed pages!!

The questions require much more (especially 403), but you can probably see that from the difference in questions, there are alot of multi part ones.

I can't say i'm an expert but if you require any help, give me a shout and i'll do my best :o

thanks for your reply lucy :o

i only did 1 question on 401 but my assessor been today and its fine wahoo so i'll be able to plod on. feel alot better now i know what im doing

take care

and thanks again xD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello eveyone - I too have just started my nvq level 4. Im nearly through 401 and now working on 402, the preschool where I am deputy is closing in sept :o Yes it was a bit of a shock but my friend and I have decided to keep it going using a new name which is very exciting if not a little daunting! It has made me change my mind on what op units I am choosing - how is everyone finding it?? Im finding the language used in the questions a bit confusing but I have a good assessor who comes to my home once a month xD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there everyone. I started in september and am steady doing the work.. i discovered this site through goodgle when I put one of the statements in. I instantly coughed up 20 quid, I found lucy was doing the exactly knowledge statement I had just finished. I hope we can help one another through this. It is pretty slow going at the moment. Anyway I'm Debbie I would like to share ideas and all work through this together. If anyone is up for it. It would make life a hell of a lot easier for all of us. Talk to you all soon I hope. regards Debbie.

Hi Debbie

Welcome to the forum :o

I started in November and have nearly finished 401 (one pc left to cover) and am well on the way to completing 402 and 403.

Will be absolutely great to be able share ideas, sorry not much time to reply properly now.

Keep in touch

Hi there everyone. I started in september and am steady doing the work.. i discovered this site through goodgle when I put one of the statements in. I instantly coughed up 20 quid, I found lucy was doing the exactly knowledge statement I had just finished. I hope we can help one another through this. It is pretty slow going at the moment. Anyway I'm Debbie I would like to share ideas and all work through this together. If anyone is up for it. It would make life a hell of a lot easier for all of us. Talk to you all soon I hope. regards Debbie.

Hi, I started NVQ4 in January. Have completed 404 and am working on a couple of the modules together 403, 401 & 420. Does anyone have a good website for the data protection act re K4M746 on 401? On any info on how long records are kept or managed.

Thanks Kay

Hi, I started NVQ4 in January. Have completed 404 and am working on a couple of the modules together 403, 401 & 420. Does anyone have a good website for the data protection act re K4M746 on 401? On any info on how long records are kept or managed.

Thanks Kay

evening, just thought i would pop on and let you know that I tutor and assess level 4, and i would be more than happy to help with questins you may have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)