Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

Who is its key person, what can it do for itself and what are its possible lines of development?

Keyperson: Steve (of course)

Can do;

CLL chat, text, blogs, type, vocabulary, discussion, lots of reading matter, shared symbols etc etc (including a tolerance for spelling and grammer mistakes :o )

PSE: relationships, the forum is a main factor in many members social lifes xD, birthdays, travelling bear /mascots (Callum/Rosie), family, home from home, loyalty, empathy, etc

PRSN: Problem solving and reasoning of a non mathematical basis but I'm going to make that fit here (just cos I can :( ), numeracy-funding, calculating how many ELGs in each curriculum area times how many observations to do per child per term, percentage balance of adult/child led activities, how many FSF members, how many posts by each member, longest ever post. etc etc

KUW Mundia's gardeners forum (get well soon), international members, cultural diversity of membership, diversity of membership knowledge, experiences and qualifications, travelling bear /mascots (Callum/Rosie), research info, etc etc

Creative Creative thinking, ideas, phylosophy's (spl?), gallery, new forums, proactive developing topics of discussion, reflective thoughts informing new ideas, etc etc.

Physical keeps us healthy in mind-lets us rant, have tantrums but still loves us- unconditionally, keeps us all sane and crazy at the same time, recipe forum, multi physical co-ordination skills-pouring/drinking wine whilst simultaneously typing messages :rolleyes: , Wii fit discussions :unsure: , outdoor play discussions, etc

Moral and citizanship - moderators and geese :(

Yep, I do declare that FSF has no PLOD's and deservesan honorary degree in virtual community excellence. :wacko:

Peggy

p.s. I formally demand from Ofsted EXEMPTION to NC for the sole reason that I believe this community is stronger and wiser and more experienced than any 'National Curriculum' could convey. xD:(

Yep, I do declare that FSF has no PLOD's and deservesan honorary degree in virtual community excellence. :(

I think you might have over egged the pudding, Peggy. Surely the Forum can't do all the things you say by itself: it needs all its "special grown ups" to help! :o

Well, I am within striking distance at the moment....... xD

Ooh how far is striking distance?

I think you might have over egged the pudding, Peggy. Surely the Forum can't do all the things you say by itself: it needs all its "special grown ups" to help! :o

Ooh how far is striking distance?

HappyMaz, What came first the FSF or the members? all be it that one cannot survive without the other. xD

OK, we ALL get an honorary degree for virtual community excellence :(

Peggy

HappyMaz, What came first the FSF or the members? all be it that one cannot survive without the other. :o

Good point - I guess its the bit about learning and teaching going together hand in hand.... xD

I'm now near Hartley Wintney, South of Reading. We are just renting and may end up anywhere from High Wycombe to Dorking when we buy somewhere. xD

Ooh - not too far from my home town then (Basingstoke). How exciting. Perhaps we can arrange a get-together - and if Wolfie gets to her date at the Majeski, so much the better! I'm sure hali would be up for it too... :o

Ooh - not too far from my home town then (Basingstoke). How exciting. Perhaps we can arrange a get-together - and if Wolfie gets to her date at the Majeski, so much the better! I'm sure hali would be up for it too... :o

Dont forget me then!