Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Poorly Me

Hi all,

I have one of those terrible head colds when you feel and look terrible. My head is ready to burst and I feel completely wrecked. I have not been in today but tomorrow we are supposed to be taking the children to the Zoo. I will be so upset if I can't go , but I know I will feel really ill all day and I don't know whether to go or not.... Advice please??? Isn't the guilt terrible?

Oh dear! Hope you feel better soon?

Who will cover you if you dont go?

Will you compromising the health and safety of the group if you do?

What would happen if you went and were really unable to cope?

Are you well enough to go to school tomorrow if it were a normal day?

If the answer to the last question is yes then you should go tomorrow, if no then stay at home and look after yourself.

Nothing new to add, just hope you feel better soon - doesn't it feel like a complete waste of a day when you feel like that?? Enjoy the zoo if you feel up to it...don't go if you don't!!

bless you - hope you feel better for tomorrow - have a nice hot toddy or two tonight xD:o

Hali's answer to everything is booze! Hope you're feeling better tomorrow suzybell, but that if you're really not up to it you can stay snuggled up in bed.

Maz

Hope you do feel better very soon - i had the same dilema last week (although no trip involved), however - same symptoms as you describe - i went into school - but had to come home early & ended up in bed for three days in total. I know we all have those terrible feelings of guilt but my experience taught me last week that your body can only take so much - it lets you know when enough is enough. Listen to your body - it will tell you what to do. Take care. xxx

We're on half term this week and I have got a viral throat infection. Feel like crap and am not sleeping very well, due to hubby hitting me in the ribs all night cuse I keep snoring!!

Hope everyone else has a better half term than mine has started :o

Hope your feeling better this morning suzybell.....if you go on the trip have a good day....if you stay at home keep warm and keep dosing yourself up x

Brendas....isn't always the way when holidays come......poorly!!! hope you feel better soon x

Hope you are feeling better today Suzybell. I had a terrible cold last weekend, spent all of Saturday in bed but felt better by Sunday, I hope yours is the same 24 hr thing, if not stay in bed and take it easy.If you're not well you won't enjoy it if you do drag yourself out.

Take care.

Sal

Well I am still at home in bed with lap top propped up on me, temperature of 103 and head ache to show for it. The trip went without me and I can't do anything about it ... but I still feel so disappointed and fed up and depressed but worst of all guilty!!!

Thank you for your well wishes- what a lovely lot you all are!!!