Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Establishing A Sef

Hello,

At present, we have a Self Evaluation Form (or should I say folder), which is just plain not working. I'm struggling to get my head round how to implement it - I did write out a couple of bits in hindsight and that really wasn't good, then I popped in a few examples of items we have been doing - but then it looked like our curriculum folder! AArrgh!!!

So, does anyone have some advice or an example I can use to get ours up and running?

Thank you,

we use peggys sef form alongside the current Ofsted one which works well for us , we adapted it a bit for our setting. Our LEA produce one we can use too but find this one so simple , big O were happy with it, but all is about to change so in future??

peggys sef

Inge

Mmm, what does the future hold? Will this be written out or changed?

I have seen a couple of folders which are bulging and I'm concerned ,mine isnt...or should I be concerned?

Still, it would be good to further this and find out what it really should look like.

currently ours is just a few pages far from a bulging file! so long as we can point in direction or supply evidence from all the papers you already have we felt it was just doing the work twice.

Inge

Why isn't it working?

Not sure if this action plan format would help, I used it to sum up my SEF in a simple ( ie: workable) format.

Staff were also encouraged to add their observations/thoughts/comments/ideas to this form.

Peggy

MONITORING_DIARY.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)