Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reading Records

Hi, in our setting we have a list of all the oxford reading tree books in the right order for band/level so that we can tick off which ones the children have read and easily see which one they need to move onto. However ours are well out of date and still have lists of 'Roger Red hat' books extra on. I was wondering if anyone already had a grid or list of all the books in order, to save me making one! I know it's a shot in the dark, but thought it doesn't hurt to ask!

The clpe book bands book is the reference guide for all the scheme books etc banded according to level of difficulty so wold beyour reference if you are using book bands to grade your books - if it is a specific ORT banding then you would probably have to consult ORT sellers.

Cx

I used to have a list of ORT books but lost it one year and now just photocopy the back of one of the books for each level and tick/ scribble note on that ,worked quit well last year

Hi, in our setting we have a list of all the oxford reading tree books in the right order for band/level so that we can tick off which ones the children have read and easily see which one they need to move onto. However ours are well out of date and still have lists of 'Roger Red hat' books extra on. I was wondering if anyone already had a grid or list of all the books in order, to save me making one! I know it's a shot in the dark, but thought it doesn't hurt to ask!

I know that the book band book that someone has posted on the forum as a link is the book you need, however I am aware that it is being updated at the moment, so if you were thinking of purchasing it, it might be worth hanging on a couple of weeks for the lastest copy to come out. :o

If your school bought the ELS trolley aimed at Year 1 there was one included in there. Thats the latest one we have in school.

Hope that helps.

Jo x

• 2 weeks later...

I put together a quick simple tick sheet as a WORD document...it might just be what you're after. If not it can be amended to suit. I don't have it on this computer but I'll try and get it posted up sometime tomorrow!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)