Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Baby Is 11 Tomorrow!

My goodness me....doesn't time just fly by! My youngest is 11 years old tomorrow and it seems like only yesterday I was sitting on my sofa......great big belly, swollen feet just waiting for the time to arrive. He was due on the 11th which is my Dad's birthday but due to a few medical hiccups he was born on the 3rd by ceasarian(sp?).

Just felt the need to get that off my chest!!!!!started to feel a little sentimental for a moment then...think it was after reading on here about the pregnancies.....good luck to you all who are expecting...what a wonderful gift a child is.

My goodness me....doesn't time just fly by! My youngest is 11 years old tomorrow and it seems like only yesterday I was sitting on my sofa......great big belly, swollen feet just waiting for the time to arrive. He was due on the 11th which is my Dad's birthday but due to a few medical hiccups he was born on the 3rd by ceasarian(sp?).

Just felt the need to get that off my chest!!!!!started to feel a little sentimental for a moment then...think it was after reading on here about the pregnancies.....good luck to you all who are expecting...what a wonderful gift a child is.

oh mrsb I know just what you mean - my baby will be 11 in February! Mind you he told me yesterday he thought I should have another baby. :o

Wonderful gift they may be, but I'd rather have a new car!

Enjoy your party celebrations tomorrow!

Maz

My baby is 11 in March-we may get a full years worth of 11 year olds at this rate!!

Baby/playgroup photo's in frames were re-discovered in the loft when we got out the Christmas decorations xD .They were very familair to us but the children couldn't remember them so there was lots of laughter :(

Must have made me sentimental as I seemed to spend lots of time on holiday watching young babies and their parents.I was choked with tears when the girls were swimming with the dolphins (surprise christmas pressie)......my babies have grown-up :o ...do I want another one???? NO WAY ! I'll wait for the grandchildren and I hope its a long wait :(

Guest Wolfie
oh mrsb I know just what you mean - my baby will be 11 in February! Mind you he told me yesterday he thought I should have another baby. :o

Wonderful gift they may be, but I'd rather have a new car!

Enjoy your party celebrations tomorrow!

Maz

Give him a couple of years and he won't be suggesting anything like that any more...the thought of any physical contact whatsoever between parents will become absolutely abhorrent!!! xD:(:(

Give him a couple of years and he won't be suggesting anything like that any more...the thought of any physical contact whatsoever between parents will become absolutely abhorrent!!! :oxD:(

No problem there - he undestands all about the bush at the bottom of the garden where babies come from. :(

Maz

I'll make a gift of mine if you like, prettily wrapped with a bow xD

Love 'em really, honest :(

My youngest is about to hit 15, he looks about 17 and is dying to go to a pub with his friends. (You want a gift tag with that?) :o

:(

Well, my baby is 4 on the 25th of Jan and I can't quite get to grips with it either! Simon keeps helpfully reminding me that when the baby is 4, Natalie will be 8 but to be honest, I could not a) imagine bean being 4 and :o imagine Natalie being 8!

What makes it worse this year is that she will be off to big school in September (the forms are going in on 14th Jan) and then she'll have a little brother or sister (going to find out at a scan on her birthday!).

11 seems like millions of years away but then again, the thought of her being 4 and going off to school felt like a million years away not that long ago!

Well, my baby is 4 on the 25th of Jan and I can't quite get to grips with it either! Simon keeps helpfully reminding me that when the baby is 4, Natalie will be 8 but to be honest, I could not a) imagine bean being 4 and xD imagine Natalie being 8!

What makes it worse this year is that she will be off to big school in September (the forms are going in on 14th Jan) and then she'll have a little brother or sister (going to find out at a scan on her birthday!).

11 seems like millions of years away but then again, the thought of her being 4 and going off to school felt like a million years away not that long ago!

CONGRATULATIONS CLARE :o

Peggy

My eldest was 15 on 30th December and my youngest will be 13 on 8th January.

She is having a pamper party with three friends from school.

Starting off in hot tub, then having foot massage, face masks, hands and nails painted, hair done. Then off to the local pub for them to sit in the restaurant and have a meal (while me and hubby sit in bar!), then all back to ours for sleepover!' xD

Having this on the Friday after her birthday so that we can all get some proper sleep on the Saturday night! : :o

Guest MaryEMac

My baby will be 26 in March and is a step-dad and dad, my eldest will be 29 in June and unfortunately can't afford her own place so she is still at home. I do wonder where the years have gone and why I feel about 25 in my head but the mirror and the creaky joints tell a different story. :oxD

Mary