Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Prem Baby Stories? Or Twins

I have a collection of stories suitable for reading when a new sibling arrives but

can anyone suggest one for a prem baby who is not every well or the arrival of twins?

We have a child whose mother is 90 miles away as that was the only place with 2 neonatal beds available when problems developed with mum's twin pregnancy.

Identical twin girls have been born 11 weeks early by c-section.Child has not seen babies who are in special care or mum.Other than giving this bewildered child lots of cuddles any story suggestions to support him?

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Valarie Pankow ISBN 097284600x ( Amazon)

Great Book, September 16, 2002

By A Customer

This review is from: No Bigger Than My Teddy Bear (Paperback)

My daughter, 5 yrs. old, loves this story. She was born at 32 weeks, and she loves reading about the NICU experience, and knowing and understanding how things happened after her birth. At least 2 years after we purchased this book, her sister was also born early at 31/32 weeks. Being one of her favorite stories for so long, she was also well prepaired for the early arrival of her sister. This is a must have storybook for once-upon-a-time preemies, as well as those with preemie siblings. I was so happy to discover it, as there are very few children's stories about prematurity!

post-480-1197582656_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)