Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Musical Reindeer Band

Jackie A.

I remember using an attachment for a musical reindeer band a couple of years ago. I think it was possibly Peggy who introduced it to us.

Basically, it was an animated scene with Father Christmas and his reindeer stood on the rooftops. Each reindeer you clicked on played a different instrument and they sang along to "We wish you a merry christmas".

My children loved it at the time, and now I have an IWB it would be great, but now I cannot find a link for it.

Does anyone know the website it came from, or can add it as an attachment.

I found Peggy's original post, but the attachment has gone.

Hi JackieL, I have the musical reindeer on my computor but I can't uplaod it, it says it doesn't support this file. t is a flash 5 media. I had this problem last year too. :o

I was able to email it to Steve so if you PM me with your home email address then I shall try and email it to you. I don't know how to attach to your forum email service from your profile page.

Peggy

Thanks Peggy.

I think I have sent you a personal message. (never done it before!)

Jackie

well done Jackie, received your message, unfortunately I don't think the reindeer like travelling, my email keeps giving an error message. xD I'll try again tomorow ( with some help from hubby :o )

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)