Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision

hi I hope you dont mind I am being a little lazy here.

I set up a new playgroup in September. We are really struggling on planning and assessements. I have got lots of ideas from this site which i am trying to piece together to use. We want as little paperwork as possible as we do not seem to have time during the day to do anything.

I am interested in a few posts on continuous provision. Does anyone have any documents they can share and save me the time of typing up mountains more paperwork. Also how do you use them. are they displayed or put in a folder.

thanks again

this is a great site i feel out of my depth sometimes but after reading other posts we all seem to be in the same boat.

angela

Hi Angela! Have a look in the Resource Library, there are lots of examples of continuous provision sheets in there which you could use as they are or adapt for your own purposes. I have sheets displayed in each of my areas as prompts for adults working with the children - and also have them in a folder as part of our long term plans.

also for more information and ideas go to search forum posts at top right of page and put in continuous provision...this will give you lots of previous discussions and ideas

this is the same for lots of things.. I always try a forum search , surprising what you can find.

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)