Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Polices

Buttercup

Hello I have just set up a new private playgroup we have 41 children on the books and I have just finished the task of writing polices. Does any one know if policies need to be signed by someone. Also do you give a copy of your polices to every parent.

thanks

angela

Our policies are read and signed by each member of staff. When we update them it is done by all the staff and we sign them and date them.

Linds

Ours is a private group, so we discuss them as a staff and then I sign them and the rest of the staff initial them.We put main points from them in our welcome brochure for parents, and have the whole Policy and procedure booklet on display for parents to see at any time.

Exactly the same as Narnia - all policies were signed and a review date put on them. The main points of the "main" policies were put in the welcome brochure and the full set were available for anyone to read. If an individual policy was changed/updated in any way, I sent a copy of the revised policy out to all parents, with a brief note explaining the changes and the reason for them. Policies were discussed/reviewed at staff meetings as part of a rolling programme.

Same as narnia and Wolfie but we also involve parents in our rolling programme of policy review, using methods such as questionairres. :o

Good luck with your new nursery. xD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)