Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Splash Suits

I'd like to buy some splash suits for the children to wear on damp days........we have access to a field, which we try to use daily, but when it's wet, the children tend to get muddy and one or two parents are starting to moan slightly.I know I can get them from the consortium for about £10 ish, plus vat, but does anyone know of a cheaper option??

I'd like to buy some splash suits for the children to wear on damp days........we have access to a field, which we try to use daily, but when it's wet, the children tend to get muddy and one or two parents are starting to moan slightly.I know I can get them from the consortium for about £10 ish, plus vat, but does anyone know of a cheaper option??

Only moaning slightly narnia??

£10 seems a good price to me - I've seen them much dearer than that. Although obviously when you're kitting out a whole nursery that still works out expensive doesn't it?

Are you talking about the all-in-one type or just the jacket? And does £10 include VAT? I know that children's clothes shouldn't have VAT added, but catalogues usually say their prices are exclusive of VAT. Perhaps that would be a good question to ask if/when you order...

Maz

I know Regatta make them in various colours and sizes for around £10. Look in millets or outdoors types shops. They appealed to me as they have a zip from just above the ankle so they would be really easy to put on. We are applying for a grant for ours!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)