Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Getting Back To Where I Started?

surfer

Hi Steve,

When I am reading the posts under a new topic and I then want to get back to the home page how do I do it without having to go back and read each topic that I just read already!!???! If you know what I mean??

I am sure there is a quicker way than how I am doing it?

Sue

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting very bad at missing these little queries - awfully sorry, I just discovered it while browsing for something else! :o

As Rea says, Sue, just click on the top menu item. If you happen to be in a page where this isn't visible, click on the main navigation link above this topic (the one that says >Foundation Stage Forum) which will bring you back to the forum index page, and then hit the Home button.

I keep meaning to make the logo at the top return you to the home page, but then something distracts me - I will get round to it one day soon...