Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Job Update

Hey Kate,

Sympathy, and great big hugs! :)

But, I always say -

Wasn't the right one! The right job's just....There! right around the corner. They've saved you the hassle of settling as the 'new kid' and then uprooting again! :o

Sue :D xxxx

Hi kate. Really sorry that you didnt get it, I know how excited you were.

On a practical note, did you manage to get any feeedback, so that you can consider any changes when the next one comes along. As SueR says, its jusra round the corner.

have a big hug.

:o

Someone somewhere wants you!

Be sure of that.

Diane.

Big smile (for you to wear), but no smileys - I am still learning to count to 20, ha, ha.

Oh Kate, I'm really sorry :o

There WILL be a better one coming along soon (list all the things you didn't like about that one, ie the longish journey, still SEN-ish and you wanted a greater change, etc)

Didn't have chance to come on site last night so missed all the posts. Really sorry Kate :( and I've got terrible cramp from all that crossing too. Don't think I'll ever get myself straightened out!! :oxD:(