Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Multicultural And Diversity Resources - Any Recommendations?

Hi ya

I need some resources for my inspection and can anyone recommend a good site for diability awareness items and multicultural stuff. There are a few in the web but i could do with some suggestions first before i part with my hard earned money!

Thanks

HiediHi

Guest tinkerbell

Hi and welcome

The 2 DVD's called Festivals 1 and Festivals 2 deal with young children their families and their celebration from different faiths I have found them invaluable in my R/yr1 class .The children in the DVD are 3-6 years old?

Do a google or Pink Cow

Tinkerbellx

Hi and welcome

The 2 DVD's called Festivals 1 and Festivals 2 deal with young children their families and their celebration from different faiths I have found them invaluable in my R/yr1 class .The children in the DVD are 3-6 years old?

Do a google or Pink Cow

Tinkerbellx

Have to agree with tinkerbell. the DVDs are very good, I use them in the nursery.

Also just thought the free resources from www.sparklebox.co.uk always respect cultural diversity in the images of children which they use.

www.eduzone.co.uk are a general resource catalogue but they have a large range of cultural diversity puzzles etc

Also 1 more, www.mantralingua.com are good for cultural diversity and dual language

Thats it for now! :o

Hi All

Thanks for the links, Parrot fish was good but a bit out of my budget, The equal opp shop was a bit cheaper and great.........i ordered a few items but will get some more next month as well!

Hello to all ......this site is huge and will come in very useful. I'm feeling a little less worried now about starting of with my childminding as i now know where to turn to for advice!!!!

Many thanks for the welcome!

HeidiHi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)