Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dvd Resources For Observation Skills Aand Child Development

Guest Wolfie

I've just discovered a site that sells DVDs to help with professional development - looking at observation skills and child development in particular. I watched part of one of the DVDs on a course today - the one called Falling Out, all about how young children resolve conflicts, and I thought it was good. I haven't looked at the price of them yet but might be worth a look if anyone is running training? :o

http://www.sirenfilms.co.uk/index.html

I've just discovered a site that sells DVDs to help with professional development - looking at observation skills and child development in particular. I watched part of one of the DVDs on a course today - the one called Falling Out, all about how young children resolve conflicts, and I thought it was good. I haven't looked at the price of them yet but might be worth a look if anyone is running training? :o

http://www.sirenfilms.co.uk/index.html

Thanks for this Wolfie - just what I was looking for! "Falling Out" is one of the cheaper films at £58 - am just going to look to see if you can watch snippets online before you buy!

Maz

:oxD:(

I have to say I've seen a fair number of the films from Siren and I think the materials are really good; particularly the accompanying notes. I know they're not cheap and therefore probably couldn't be purchased by individual settings, but maybe a cluster group or your LA could get hold of some to lend out.

Good idea! I need to build up the resources at my Centre for Profesional Development and there seems to be some money to use up at the moment...... :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)