Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Calendar 2008

Does anyone have a calander template with space for a picture on the top please ready for 2008.

The site I usually use to make this has become subscription only and not having much luck googling it....... had a quick look..

Thanks in advance

Lorna

Why don't you make your own? We always do, that way we can make it reflect the children's interests, or use photos/handprints or such of the cjildren. Even discuss it with them - they may well have ideas of their own.

It's easy then to make it so you can attach the calendar tab without spoiling the picture!

Sue

Why don't you make your own? We always do, that way we can make it reflect the children's interests, or use photos/handprints or such of the cjildren. Even discuss it with them - they may well have ideas of their own.

It's easy then to make it so you can attach the calendar tab without spoiling the picture!

Sue

We do this - sometimes as a fundraiser to sell to parents to give to grannies etc. We photocopy the artwork and then laminate, attach a calendar tab as Sue says and bob's your uncle.

Maz

Thanks everyone.

My husband has publisher on his work laptop and made one for me.

We let the decorate the top of the calanders before they take them home.... we have used tabs before but can just run these other off on the photocopier.

Thanks to you all.

If its any use to anyone I would upload it but it won't let me :o says you are not permitted to upload this type of file.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)