Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help

Guest student

Guest student

hellraisers9@aol.com

can any1 please help me

im a student and im doin a physical observation on a child in the foundation stage.

i really need some help with finding the developmental milestones for a 3 year old.

please can some1 give me any ideas??

i need approximatly 30 or so milestones.

much appreciated,

get back to me at hellraisers9@aol.com

zoe. :oxD:(

Hi Student & welcome.

the best book I've ever found for physical development is one by Mary Sheridan.

Can't think of the exact title at the moment but its been my bible for many years and has recently been revised.

I think the book Susan is referring to is 'Birth to Five Years' - and I endorse what she says, it's SOOO user friendly, with simple, easy to follow charts and relatively little jargon. :o

Am I right, Susan?

Sue :D

• 2 weeks later...

xD

Hi I'm studying an early years degree and have discovered a new book Child Development- An illustrated Guide by Carolyn Meggitt and Gerald Sunderland, It's very easy to read, clear and has pictures!!! It covers birth to eight years and all areas of development including moral,spiritual and intellectual and cognitive, it also gives ideas on promoting development in each area.

Good Luck!

Sharon :o

HI Sharon & welcome.

Sounds like an interesting book. Yes Sue that is the title of the book I meant.

I also meant to get back to this topic but have failed! Sorry student/ zoe. Do you still need help or are you sorted now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)