Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Trackers

Could someone give me some advice baout the trackers, 3-5 by Hannah Mortimer. I have just got my copy and would like to use some of the assessments sheets in my nursery. Do i have to buy a booklet for every child in my nursery [thus costing a LOT of money] or can i photocopy and use what I need for the chidlren?

While the price seemed small initially if it's 2.50 per copy it will mount up. :o Please advice. :D

Just thought Id bring this one back up for attention Leo.

Im not familiar with the trackers you are referring to, but Im sure one of our other menmebers will be able to advise you.

Hi Leo,

I wouldn't swear to it, but I believe you have to have one copy per child. Usually when you buy something that is photocopiable, it costs a lot more than £2.50. I'll dig mine out and see if it says anything about copying it.

• 1 year later...

It does say at the beginning that it isn't to be reproduced so you do have to buy one per child. TBH if y0ou photocopy the whole thing it'll probably cost £2.50!

I just got one to see what's in there and I am going to devise my own as we already have summary sheets in use but I would like some of the stepping stones broken down a bit more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)