Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Practice Guidance

apple

Hi all... I am sure I came across a word document from the EYFS Practice Guidance where you can copy and paste the Appendix 2 (Pages 22/23 39/40 61/62 etc). I specifically want to copy (rather than having to type it all out) the requirement parts for each area of learning... the ones that relate to what PSED/CLL etc means to the chidren; How settings can effectively implement the areas etc

I have been to the standards site but can only download the Guidance in acrobat/adobe which doesn't allow you to alter the text size or colour etc. as far as my skills go anyway!

Can anyone help have spent a frustraing afternoons PPA trying to find the blooking thing :o

Ive already copied bits as needed from this, so it can be done, and I was able to change the colours and size, font etc.

I think you need to save it if you are accessing it from the internet (at least that's what I did) and then reopen it in acrobat and you're away.

Done that Mundia saved but still not accessible- will check the disc tmorrow Susan :o

Is it something to do with the version of Adobe Acrobat you have? All sounds a bit too technical for me I'm afraid!

Hope you get it sorted soon - there's nothing more frustrating than knowing where something is and not being able to use it!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)