Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nativity Play

This play links in traditional tales characters to the Christmas story. I would love to publish this as we performed it last year and it was fab. But I use well known songs in it so that it can be done by anyone. I have written the sequel this year so anyone wanting something similar next year- just ask. I love writing plays. The sequel is the nativity told from the sheeps point of view, but it has visiting characters from the attached play.

If you need help finding the music- just ask.

I hope you like this

Suzy

A_nativity_play__story_land.doc

Thanks Suzybell, my lotARE A BIT TOO YOUNG BUT i AM SURE MANY OTHERS MAY FIND IT A JOY TO PERFORM.(oops capitals)

Just out of curiosity how long does the performance take from start to end ( approx) :o and so I don't need to count how many characters altogether?

Peggy

Thanks Suzybell, my lotARE A BIT TOO YOUNG BUT i AM SURE MANY OTHERS MAY FIND IT A JOY TO PERFORM.(oops capitals)

Just out of curiosity how long does the performance take from start to end ( approx) :o and so I don't need to count how many characters altogether?

Peggy

It takes about 35 minutes, if you do an encore- or 2 ... or 3

If you do use my play- please could you put on it my name as the author- in the programme and on the document so that I am known as the author? Thank you

my name is Suzanna Bellamy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)