Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Canvas Pictures

I would like to get a couple of pictures put onto canvas. I know that Jessops and Next do them - but they seem to vary in price dramatically.

Has anyone ever had this done? Can you recommend anywhere? I am happy to pay reasonable money if the quality is good.

:o We were given a canvas picture as a leaving present from all the parents and children who left to go to school in July. Not sure how much it cost though......I could look on Tuesday when we return to work as I know there is the name of the company and their website address.

My husband had a picture of our two horrors put onto canvas that is really good - he can't remember the exact website but knows it had "digital" and "Scotland" in the title - try Googling them? I know I'm being lazy...need to go and check on my Yorkshire puds!! :o

Photobox.co.uk is a good site and has lots of gifts, never tried the canvas prints but the photo books are really nice and make great presents!

Good luck

Han

I've had a couple done through Next, they seem slow compared to other companies. Took about 3 weeks. The quality was ok and I was able to edit to a certain extent.

I will be trying photoshop next though. I've bought several things through them and they are quick and the finished product looks very professional (NB haven't had canvas prints) I think you can also pay a small extra fee for 'professional editing' which they do for you.