Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Looking For Numbers 4 And 9

Hi everyone this is my first post so be gentle with me! I’m looking for a font that uses a 4 the way we write them in school (ie not joining the vertical line all the way to the top of the numeral – so diagonal down to the left, horizontal across left to right and slash through the horizontal) The font also needs to have proper 9’s eg like a reversed capital P. Any ideas would be gratefully accepted as I want to upgrade our numberlines (and I am very left handed wonky writer!)

Many thanks

Boot

Thanks Marion! All I need to do now is find out what to do with the files when I download them...

Maz

Maz,

Make sure you know where you download it to and then find it. Sometimes files may be zipped and you need to unzip it first. Then if you go to control panel you should see a fonts folder. Double click on this to open it and then click and drag your new font into this folder and hey presto, it should be there! :o

Maz,

Make sure you know where you download it to and then find it. Sometimes files may be zipped and you need to unzip it first. Then if you go to control panel you should see a fonts folder. Double click on this to open it and then click and drag your new font into this folder and hey presto, it should be there! :o

Beau - you're an oasis of sanity in a mad, mad world!

Maz

I have also found the font garden with loads of different fonts to chose from.

www.fontgarden.com

I've attached a sheet with some examples and how I might use them. Just a few silly examples so don't get too excited!

fonts.doc

I have also found the font garden with loads of different fonts to chose from.

www.fontgarden.com

I've attached a sheet with some examples and how I might use them. Just a few silly examples so don't get too excited!

I wonder if you need to have the fonts downloaded in order to display the document correctly? I don't think they were quite as you described when I downloaded it!

Maz