Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sleep Charts

Hi all

Was wondering if anyone could help me?

We have just opened a new nursery with a 9 place baby unit

I know we have to keep a log of how often the babies are checked when they are asleep and wondered if anyone has an example of a chart they use to record this information.

Any help greatly appreciated

Hi all

Was wondering if anyone could help me?

We have just opened a new nursery with a 9 place baby unit

I know we have to keep a log of how often the babies are checked when they are asleep and wondered if anyone has an example of a chart they use to record this information.

Any help greatly appreciated

Havnt got 1 here but we would record indivdual times on childrens own sheet/book, then had a4 sheet with all times from 8-6 on with coloms for every 10minutes. We had timer then would physcial check each child then would intial the box. SO you could tell who was responsible at a certain time. The week fitted on one page if that makes sense, with times going down and days across.

I've seen a few different types, all were A4 sheets belonging in each childs folder and had 10 minute intervals or in the case of a couple of children with known breathing difficulties, 5 minute intervals. These were on blue sheets. Most have a space for the staff member to sign and put the time the child fell asleep and when they woke. One had a space for comments such as, restless, comfortable, coughing etc. Do make sure all staff physically check each child though and dont just sit signing on the 5/10 minutes. :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)