Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reception Planning

OK HERE GOES.

I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO ATTACH MY WEEKLY PLANNING.

IT'S NOT THE BEST BY FAR ADN EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN WAY.TO BE HONEST I DO NOT LIKE MINE VERY MUCH AS I DO NOT FEEL IT HAS A GOOD FLOW TO IT.

I DO NOT WRITE DOWN EVERY CHILD INITATED ACTIVITY AS IT WOULD TAKE TO LONG, I JUST ADD THE NEW ONES AS I INTRODUCE THEM. I DO HAVE A FOLDER WITH MY CONTINUIOUS PROVIOSN ACTIVITIES IN FOR EACH AREA E.G. SAND, WATER, COMPUTER. BUT NOW I AM THINKING SHOULD I PUT SAND, WATER AND ICT ON PLANS- THIS IS JUST ABOUT READY TO FINISH ME OFF TO FIND AN EASY WORKING FORMAT THAT DOES NOT TAKE ALL WEEKEND

SOMEONE HELP ME BEOFRE I GO MAD

OH PS I AM IN RECEPTION

WELL HERE GOES AM TRYING TO ATTACH!!!

OH SAYS I CAN'T UPLOAD :o

ANYONE KNOW WHY

THANKS

Hi, it's a publisher file!

Hi, i'll try to send my weekly plan. Would like to know peoples opinions on it as i'm new to reception. Know that i've not included S and listening objectives and haven't planned for outdoors cos i don't have any outdoor provision yet. Let me know if its missing anything major!

Oh how frustrating!

I would love to see someone else's planning. I would attach mine, but fear it may be futile ...

Please can someone solve this problem. I'd find it really useful too see other practitioners planning format ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)