Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Profile Data Dates

How can we find out waht dates the profile data needs to send to County each time? I can see the final one but not the entry etc! Thanks

Hi Catherine

I can see you're new and I don't remember welcoming you before, so welcome!

I am going to put this in the profile section, assuming you are in reception? We don't send our initial profile data away.

we are in kirklees and have been informed our entry scores have to be in for 3rd november.

We dont have to put any more in untill june when final scores are sent.

It seems each authority is different.

The only official national deadline is 27th june or 2 weeks before the end of term whiichever is first for final completion - LAs will advise you of collection arrangements but everything else is local decisions depending on LA. Our LA only collect final scores.

Cx

Our LEA didn't collect initial profile scores last year because there had been some concerns that they weren't accurate???? They haven't asked for them this year ( I don't think :o ) although we are, of course, collecting data to support the necessary 'value added' xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)