Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Arrived

So excited! Large box from the OU arrived yesterday containing the materials for E123 ready to start my course. Just glanced at it, and will sit down with a coffee later and look what there is (day off today). Hope I've done the right thing :o

Of course you have! I too am having a study day today...as soon as my first coffe of the day is made.........staring to look at all the EYPS standards. And I feel excited too! :o

Good luck to both of you - the first part of a course of study is always exciting, if a little daunting. I hope you find your study so stimulating that you can maintain your excitement for a long time!

Maz

Well done myhenroxanne.

I am just completing the last assignement of E123 which I started in February.

I got my box of E124 yesterday ready for an October start.

I have really enjoyed it and found it really relavant to my work.

I am leader of a Pre-School. And I managed to fit in studying as well as all my other stuff.

Please contact me if you need anything.

Glen

Thanks Glen - I too am a pre school Supervisor, so will have to juggle my time around to fit in the work. Thanks for your support, It's good to know there are others out there willing to help. Much appreciated - it's nearly 30 years since I wrote an essay!! :o

I know how you feel hen lady. My box of stuff arrived yesterday too! In the middle of cooking dinner - oven was switched off, cooker turned down and for the next hour or so I spent putting all the 'stuff' into the folders. How sad!!!! Didn't read anything but gazed lovingly at the nice soft, smooth folders and sniffed the newness of the paper!! How very, very sad!!

Needless to say I am very excited at the prospect of starting the FD and plan to read as much as I can over this weekend to get a head start.

Good luck with yours hen - am sure you will see my name on many future posts asking for help and advice. I hope to be able to help others too.

Good luck to you too Glen as you begin the E124.

Miriam :o

Isn't the best thing about starting ANY course the opportunity to buy new stationery??! I spent a lovely half hour...yes half an hour...in Smiths buying loads of matching stuff for my EYPS - and then when I went to my first day we were given ANOTHER folder....HEAVEN!! :o

Hope you don't mind me replying too!

Although I have yet to sign up for the E123/E124, as am just finishing my NVQ 3, your reply about folders etc made me smile.

I am a childminder and seem to spend half my life in WH Smiths buying various folders, files and other bits and pieces. There always seems to be a reason for a new file-trouble is I am having difficulty finding storage space! As I am spending so much in there I am just signing up for their loyalty card!

I feel the need for a "Stationery Lovers Support Group"......I'll start........."I'm Wolfie and I love stationery". xD I did think of "Stationery Lovers Anonymous Group" but that would make us SLAGS. :o

I'll have to join too then! xD I have enough notebooks and folders to open my own stationery shop! I was in town last week and was strangely drawn to WH Smiths and just had to buy one little thing.................. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)