Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent Packs/contracts

Guest sophie

Guest sophie

Hi it the time of year where we will be holding open days for September.

I would like to put together a parents pack and a contract for parents to sign about payment of fees, two way communication, sickness etc.

Has any one got any ideas :o

Hi, I am just about to put together a parent's handbook! The sorts of things I was going to put in it were: a copy of our policies and procedures, details of our library system, details of our sweatshirts, our daily routine, details of our keyworker system, our snack time choices and how our group is run (ie by committee). We were going to charge a registration fee of about £5 to cover the cost of this handbook and a book bag. Any comments would be appreciated!! :)

Hi,

We include a parents' charter for them (and us) to sign. We each keep a copy.

Fiddlesticks Parents’ Charter

Knowing what we should be able to expect from each other is the first step towards building a harmonious relationship between the staff at Fiddlesticks and the parents of the children in our care. Please take some time to review the points below, and by all means discuss them with us if you have any problems with them. When you are happy with the details, we would appreciate you signing and returning one of these forms. The other copy is for you to keep. Many thanks!

What you can expect from us:

* Cheerful, polite and courteous staff

* Loving care for your child

* Professional assessment of your child’s needs

* High quality early years provision to promote the next

steps in your child's learning and development

* Celebration of your child’s achievements

Signed:

Position:

What we expect from you

* Courteous and thoughtful communication

* To promptly inform us of any changes of address or contact

number

* To park legally and with consideration for our neighbours

* Not to arrive before 8.30 at the nursery (Before this time we are not insured)

* Collecting your child no later than 12.30 (After this time we are not insured!)

Signed:

Parent/guardian

Hope this helps :D

It doesn't always work, though!! We are in a very residential area (the nursery is half of the ground floor of our house), and I was very worried in the early days that we would not get ongoing planning permission if our parents/carers upset the neighbours :o

Hi

We do a welcome pack with policies and prospectus, medical forms and questionare about the child so that we can get to know them, staff and committe names and job descriptions, constitution and any other relevent info :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)