Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Object Stickers

Guest Wolfie

Does anyone know of a good place to get sets of "object stickers" from - sets where there are at least two of each picture so that you can have one on a coat peg and an identical one next to the child's name for self-registration?

Hi Wolfie I photo copy pictures and do one small for self registration one big one for coat peg and a small one for childrens water bottles. The cards for self registration are laminated and the coat peg ones are covered with stick plastic hope this is of help to you had my pictures from clipart google the children like the pictures of Bob the Builder, Post Man Pat etc.......

You can also buy A4 size sticky label paper, I use this a lot for displays etc. Try Viking or Staples as suppliers, they come in a box of 100 A4 labels for about £7.99. Just find your pics, paste onto an A4 word doc and print. :o

Peggy

Sarah -The site looks really interesting. I've just tried to register and it keeps saying I've not entered my zip code - even though I've put in my post code. I've put in UK so it knows I'm not in the States. Did you register? Did you have any problem?

Harricroft

:(:( just tried again and it still says I;ve not put in my zip code :(

Oooh, don't leave the country will you Harricroft, a zip code is just not worth it. :oxD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)